Below is a message from the SWOTT meet management to CPWD’s participants
Dear Officials, Volunteers and Swim Ottawa members:
A few final items before this Sunday’s Capital Classic Qualifier meet:
1) Officials, please bring a water bottle (we are going green).
2) Parking: Carleton University appears to be at the center of many activities this weekend:
- The Capital Classic Qualifier
- The Ottawa Train Expo at the Field House
- The Ottawa Tulip Festival is happening near-by
- The 2012 CN Cycle for CHEO route will be passing near the University, with the resulting closure of Colonel By Drive.
The means two things:
- Getting to Carleton may be more difficult than usual
- Parking may be more difficult, and you may need to use lots further from the pool.
You may want to consider using the O-Train and the Greenboro Park and Ride (600 spots, map). Regular fare is $3.30 Cash, or 2 tickets. Or, you could try the $7.75 DayPass (which will cover 2 adults and up to four children under 12.)
If you need any further information about the meet (psych sheets, officials grids, etc…), please see the Swim Ottawa home page.
Thank you again for participating in the SWOTT Capital Classic Qualifier,
Swim Ottawa Meet Management